-Soul- -Soul-

I like this little short!

The animation is smooth, but I didn't know that one of the devil's evil powers is to be able to talk without use of his mouth. It is funny, and entertaining to show to your friends. Next time you should make your own original characters; tributes are fine, but they only limit you to what others have made.
Keep up the great work!

Jectoons responds:

Thanks for the review!
My characters are already created, this was just something I wanted to make up =P
See ya!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This is very creative!

Eventhough animators have been using this idea for a very long time I would have to say that this one is the best! I really like how you uses the timeline as a weapon -that was my favorite part. I hope you make another like this!

freefood 4 ur brain freefood 4 ur brain

Acid in a can!

This is just a grat use of pictures sounf files and very pretty colors!

V E C T O R V E C T O R

The perfect combination!

To tell you the truth, there are only so many times Asteroids and GeometryWars can be remade, but I personally think that yours is one of the best! The one thing that made this game stand out among the rest is the great physics engine, and how fast, smooth it runs on computers. I really think that you should add more enemies on the screen at one time to the latter levels of the game. As it stands, it is still quite a challenge; I never did find moving the Asteroids ship easy.
I think this game easily deserves a 5/5 and a 10/10 from any shooter fanatic!

Deadeye Deadeye

FRICKEN-A-AWSOME!

This game could keep me happy for hours! I hope you make a sequel!

Chemical Imbalance Chemical Imbalance

The way you introduced the slayer was pretty slick

I also liked the way you slipped in the Hyperdestructive chord progression as an underlying structure. I could feel a little bit of inspiration from Acid Rain as well. This song was like a quick flashback through some of your greatest songs, in my opinion anyway. Overall: the transitions are seamless, it has some pretty memorable melodies, and a great tempo. I only wish that you had used some more industrial beats like in the very beginning and end of the song, but that was a great way to catch my attention right away!
I hope that you keep putting out songs at this pace; I really was disappointed when I thought you quit submitting to the AP.

Techno Sky Techno Sky

Soothing, great for almost any situation.

This song reminds me of the Skies of Arcadia basic battle music, witch is great considering it's my personal favorite RPG. The drum line could be a little more varied, but sometimes the basics are best. I really like how the synths sound almost the same, but they have their own unique tone and rhythm, quite an accomplishment for your first "Techno" song. I voted five and downloaded, first if I may add.
Keep up the wonderful work; hope to hear more from you.

btriangle responds:

Thank you very much for the review. I will Deffinatly try to make my newer songs better. I have actually been planning this a song like this for a long time. MONTHS in fact! i finnaly sat down and did it lol.

I will continue to upload some of my songs on here.

Rig - A-Bot Theme Rig - A-Bot Theme

Do you really think that A-Bot is awsome enough?

Seriously, I love industrial, but I really love industrial from the oil Rig. (pun lol)
The part from 0:29 to 0:59 is my favorite! I love the symbols, the synths, the heavy hitting rhythm just everything in that short amount of time can make any industrial lover cream their pants on contact.
I've always loved your stuff; in fact, I think I used a few of your songs from your old Crodian account in my games.
Keep up the great work, and electro-acoustics is an awesome major!
Sincerely, MrManiacman.