-Soul- -Soul-

I like this little short!

The animation is smooth, but I didn't know that one of the devil's evil powers is to be able to talk without use of his mouth. It is funny, and entertaining to show to your friends. Next time you should make your own original characters; tributes are fine, but they only limit you to what others have made.
Keep up the great work!
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.

Jectoons responds:

Thanks for the review!
My characters are already created, this was just something I wanted to make up =P
See ya!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This is very creative!

Eventhough animators have been using this idea for a very long time I would have to say that this one is the best! I really like how you uses the timeline as a weapon -that was my favorite part. I hope you make another like this!

freefood 4 ur brain freefood 4 ur brain

Acid in a can!

This is just a grat use of pictures sounf files and very pretty colors!

Yugi!...oh... Yugi!...oh...

greatest Yu Gi Oh parody ever.

I'm still laughing from it but the teacher's sound quality could have been better.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah, ah well

The Possessed Mouse The Possessed Mouse

Great!

I love this! the detail in the microchips is truly stunning for your second flash.
I hope to see more work from you!

Table Eight: Episode 3 Table Eight: Episode 3

Freaken-A-Awsome

This was great!
The only problems are that the style reminded me of Family Guy and Tomorrows Nobodies mixed togther, and the faces are somewhat squared.

yello-dart responds:

You're right,
I used to be a big Family Guy fan (until the new episodes) so I inherited a lot of the humor style.
And I love the flash of Tomorrows Nobodies... so I inherit it as well.

Every animator gets a little bit of their identity from all over! Thanks for the review!

Parody in the Woods Parody in the Woods

sound and graphic quality killed it

I thought that it was very funny just try making the volume louder and higher graphic quality.